It’s a challenge for enterprises to aggregate data from multiple data silos to obtain actionable insights. Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (eDaaS) is an approach that can help solve many of these data challenges by combining the features of Application Programming Interface (API), Microservices, Data Virtualization, and Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP).
This whitepaper, developed after much deliberation by our subject-matter experts, highlights the design approach of Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (eDaaS) geared for the transformation of raw data into meaningful data assets for agile and timely data provisioning and on-demand delivery of these data assets.
Discover how adopting eDaaS can help you solve data management challenges such as:
- Gathering data from multiple sources
- Handling multiple types of data
- Processing dark data with analytics
- Provisioning data insights that are real and current
- Engineering data intelligence solutions