Other recent blogs
Modern organizations need to digitally transform to remain competitive. SAP S/4HANA implementation strengthens their ability to respond to the major landscape disruptions and make strategic leaps forward on their digital transformation journey.
ERP modernization projects involve many complexities. Approaching these projects with a strategic SAP S/4HANA roadmap not only solves everyday business problems organization-wide. But the migration ensures minimal infrastructure disruption by standardizing where necessary and customizing where it matters most. S/4HANA drives organizational agility and transforms business performance.
Here are some of the main reasons why SAP-centric ERP modernization has become a business priority for CEOs:
- Greater cost-effectiveness: S/4HANA Implementation unlocks a whole new level of cost efficiency by offering custom-tailored SAP solutions. With flexible cloud deployment options including public, on-premise, and hybrid, companies can increase IT staff efficiency by 50% and facilitate greater productivity towards other business goals within the organization.
- Accelerated time savings: With S/4HANA, companies can gain time savings via cross-device usage and built-in capabilities like embedded artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and machine learning. Furthermore, this holistic platform comes with the power of HANA's in-memory database, which stores data in columns and delivers integrated processes in 39 languages. As a result, the adoption of S/4HANA facilitates industry-leading speed, simplicity, faster analytics, and automated processing that minimizes excessive touchpoints by 90%.
- Increased hyper-connectivity: Migration to SAP S/4HANA from legacy systems accelerates business value by connecting multiple processes, data sources, departments, systems, applications, and infrastructure seamlessly everywhere. It ensures the highest level of hyper-connectivity across every business dimension by leveraging cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics, and robotic process automation. Companies running on connected, integrated, and scalable architecture grow faster.
- Reduced maintenance burden:The SAP S/4HANA conversion enables simplification of business processes, and expedites the change management. At the digital core, the software enables fast processing and simplified transactions through an intuitive front-end dashboard with minimal maintenance needs.
- No departmental silos: SAP S/4HANA transition makes critical enterprise functions more proactive, predictive, and productive by breaking down departmental silos. In comparison to traditional ERPs, S/4HANA works as a standalone intelligent solution to promote cross-functional collaboration while delivering optimal experiences across human resources (HR), procurement, sales, finance, supply chain and other departments.
SAP S/4HANA transformation is much more than an ERP upgrade. Depending on your implementation goals, your organization can reap transformative benefits including process excellence, business resilience, holistic innovation, data harmonization and connected experiences.
Achieve agile SAP ERP transition with Kellton
Embracing the SAP roadmap for a well-connected and intelligent enterprise is an important step to enable continuous innovation, improved productivity, and greater operational efficiency. Accelerate your SAP digital transformation journey with Kellton and enable predictive business processes by leveraging our SAP S/4HANA capabilities.
As a leading SAP Implementation Partner, Kellton offers a comprehensive suite of accelerators to facilitate seamless and rapid S/4HANA adoption at every stage of an SAP migration including landscape optimization, hybrid conversions, cloud-first implementations, and application management. By combining emerging technologies, SAP proprietary resources, and agile practices, we simplify SAP operations and help clients achieve next-generation business efficiencies.
We enable businesses to drive incremental value and achieve faster time-to-market by establishing an outcome-driven SAP conversion roadmap with pre-defined proof of concept. An agile SAP transformation offers many benefits for our clients, including cloud adoption, system consolidation, user experience enhancement, process simplification, and functionality improvement.