In today’s business climate—marked by upheavals and uncertainty—resilience is the key to organizational success. It has become shorthand for companies that:
- Mitigate and manage disruptions.
- Seamlessly pivots to new opportunities.
- Scale operations to accommodate fluctuations in demand.
In recent years, hybrid cloud technology, among an array of technologies, has shown significant potential for enterprises to build resilience. As a matter of fact, many companies are actively investing in a robust hybrid cloud strategy and facilitating a convergence of ecosystems that drives agility, adaptability, and accountability.
If we are to believe industry reports, the global adoption of hybrid cloud solutions has increased, with an impressive year-over-year growth rate of over 30%. More estimates reveal that six out of ten businesses are contemplating hybrid cloud adoption.
These statistics beg the following questions:
- What are the factors behind enterprises' emphasis on hybrid cloud as a crucial component of their survive-and-thrive strategies?
- Which specific hybrid cloud use cases enable enterprises to navigate the path toward sustained value creation?
- How can Kellton, as a cloud solutions provider, help organizations transition to a hybrid cloud ecosystem?
Our white paper addresses these and other key questions among more.