Continuous improvement and hyper automation in business processes remain the top priority of enterprises aiming to adopt disruptive technology swiftly to automate mundane and redundant tasks with high precision. According to a report published by Deloitte, there are only 53% of businesses which have already embarked on their digital automation journey whereas approximately 19% of organizations are still planning to execute the right hyper automation strategy to reap the benefits.
It is quite clear that hyper automation of business process is inevitable for smart organizations aiming to thrive the complex global disruptive markets in today's challenging pandemic scenario. Business Process Automation has emerged as a key strategy to overcome digital transformation barriers and achieve maximum operational excellence along with speed, accuracy, and cost-efficiency by simply transforming the way work is traditionally done.
In this whitepaper, we take a look at
- Why enterprises are taking the plunge and increasingly embracing this new-age revolutionary approach?
- Recognize blind spots and major barriers responsible for poor operational efficiency in a business process
- How the right BPM strategy plays a vital role to drive operational efficiency and productivity?
- The mitigating power of BPM in SAP centric business environments
- ARIS for SAP: The next wave of operational improvement & disruptive innovation
Let's delve deeper and discover how Business Process Automation works as a driving force for an enterprise to improve customer experiences, control operational costs and enhancing organization's capabilities to scale day-to-day business operations with better accuracy. This white paper provides an overview of how hyper automation of business processes across the value chain making big transformations and helping companies to dramatically elevate business performance.