Other recent blogs
SAP Hybris enables businesses to transform how they engage with customers, innovate how they do business, and simplify their technology landscape. Hybris comes with tools to design your web site using pages and components, a product information management tool, a customer service tool, back office management tools, enterprise search tooling, marketing related functionality, and more.
In addition, the SAP Hybris platform includes the Hybris Commerce Accelerators that are a ready-to-use web framework that delivers a feature-rich Omni-channel commerce solution. The Hybris Commerce Accelerator enriches the customer experience while simplifying IT management. It enables companies to quickly implement best practices in the website design, search and navigation, shopping, checkout, content management, and merchandising.
The Hybris Commerce Accelerator's easy-to-use Web framework allows development teams to ramp up quickly, while deploying the solution on a best-practice, step-by-step basis.
All Hybris Applications such as B2C Commerce Application, B2B Commerce Application, or Telco Application are delivered with the Hybris Commerce Accelerator.
Benefits of Hybris Commerce Accelerator
- A fully working, fully tested, best practice storefront.
- Fully working, fully tested, best practice storefronts for the desktop and mobile experience.
- Structured, standardized platform.
- Based on the best-practice development.
- Source code delivered to enable easy customization.
- Clear documentation, sample data, how-to samples, best-practice guidelines simplify implementation and maintenance.
- Feature-rich and ready-to-use storefront.
- Feature-rich and ready-to-use Omni-channel storefronts.
- Best-practice ordering, marketing, and merchandizing capabilities.
- Fully integrated web, order management, and call center functionality.
- Extended B2B-specific functionality.
- Multichannel foundation.
- Multichannel platform out-of-the-box.
- Easy to customize and extend.
- Rapid entry into markets.
SAP Hybris has been recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave: B2B Commerce & B2C Commerce Suites, Q1 2017 reports.
SAP Hybris has been positioned by Gartner Inc. in the leaders’ quadrant of the April 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce.
According to this report, digital commerce platform vendors provide solutions which help in creating and developing relationships with your omnichannel customers through digital platforms. Engage with your customers across different channels such as retail, mobile, wholesale, indirect/direct sales, call centers, or online shopping channels. Digital commerce solutions also help enterprises build B2B, B2C, and B2B2C customer relationships.
These solutions help businesses achieve the following objectives:
- Reduced overhead costs;
- Generate incremental revenue; and
- Enable transformational business change.
Brian Walker, the Chief Strategy Officer of SAP Hybris stated, “Today’s digital commerce landscape has, of course, fundamentally changed the way consumers and business people alike shop and interact with the companies they do business with online and across channels.”
Recognized by the Magic Quadrant Report of Gartner in the field of Digital Commerce, SAP Hybris proves why it is the leading platform for digital commerce in the modern era. It also validates the mission of SAP Hybris to assist both B2C and B2B companies to deliver exemplary shopping experiences to online customers.
Want to learn how SAP Hybris can assist in your digital transformation journey? Talk to our SAP experts now.