Kellton, a leading digital transformation company, made its…
Hyderabad, India – 14th June, 2021 : Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE: KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation serving startups to Fortune 500 companies, announced today its financial results for Fourth Quarter & Year Ended 31st March 2021.
Review of financial performance for FY21 ended 31st March, 2021
- Total Revenue was Rs 7,803 million for FY21 under review
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 1,125 million for FY21
- The EBITDA margin for FY21 stood at 14.4%
- Net profit stood at Rs 711 million for FY21
- PAT Margin for FY21 stood at 9.1%
- Diluted EPS stood at Rs 7.34 for FY21
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 31th March, 2021
- Total revenue was Rs 2,088 million during the quarter under review as compared to Rs 1,977 million during the previous quarter reflecting an increase of 5.6% on Q-o-Q basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 297 million for the quarter under review
- The EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 14.2%.
- Net profit stood at Rs 189 million for Q4 FY21 for the quarter under review as compared to Rs. 146 million during the corresponding quarter in the previous year reflecting an increase of 30.0% Y-o-Y basis.
- PAT Margin for FY21 stood at 9.1%
- EPS stood at Rs 2.08 for Q4 FY21
Operational Highlights of FY21
- Launched tHRive+ – a Smart, Analytics-Based Solution to Reimagine HRM Experiences, the solution transforms core HR processes, reduce costs and build a fully engaged and compliant global workforce management solution for clients
- Launched KeLive — a Building Management Solution Underpinned with AI and Smart Analytics, KeLive is engineered to help real estate agencies and property management companies automate rule-based tasks and manage administrative operations anywhere, anytime, and across devices.
- Tech Expands Its Partnership with Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform, to transform digital user experiences faster and more seamlessly
- Momentive Quartz Technologies (MQT) Selects Kellton to Implement SAP S/4HANA Selects Kellton to Implement SAP S/4HANA
New Client Wins during Q4 FY21
Acquired 12 new clients during the quarter, some big wins are:
- Kellton has been selected as a strategic digital partner by a supply chain management company. We are integrating our client’s core-critical software product with a range of handpicked external systems to build a digital mesh that, includes all-in-one data access, more insightful reporting, and workflow automation.
- Kellton has been chosen as a technology partner to help a leading healthcare organization to amplify its online presence. We are optimizing our client’s legacy digital landscape and making significant improvements to make it resonate better with shifts in the market and drive strategic business initiatives
- Kellton has been selected as a digital partner by a US-based real estate company. Under the collaboration, we are building a new-age engagement and loyalty platform to help our client attract and retain customers, generate a positive ROI, and achieve a competitive edge in the market.
- Kellton has been chosen as a digital partner by a leading financial technology company to build a comprehensive digital payment ecosystem – bringing customers, merchants, banks, and third-party service providers making processing payments as more agile, efficient and transparent.
- Kellton has been chosen as a digital partner by a leading travel company. We are building a progressive, travel-oriented mobility solution that allows the personalization of itineraries in real-time based on historical data, gets all of the travelers’ information at virtual fingertips– just like a digital travel assistant.
- Kellton has been selected as a digital partner by a leading automotive technology company. We are developing critical software components for their next-generation OEM and aftermarket infotainment systems and helping them achieve economies of scale that translate into higher productivity and cost-efficiency.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Niranjan Chintam, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Kellton , said: “We continued to build our core strengths in digital and strengthened our ability to deliver solutions—rapidly and securely. I want to recognize the dedication and perseverance that our team demonstrated in serving our customers and partners tirelessly and creating even more value for them. Making our employees’ safety and well-being a top priority, we focused on allowing an element of flexibility, ensuring work/life balance, and launching meaningful initiatives, including a vaccination drive.” “Kellton remains committed to supporting our people and partners in these challenging times and enabling shared success for all. Together with our differentiated offerings and passionate teams, we will continue to serve individuals and businesses and help them thrive in this new normal.”
About Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Kellton is a 'Born Digital' technology consulting and services company founded on the belief of 'Infinite Possibilities with Technology.' The company has helped start-ups to Fortune 500 clients build disruptive Digital Transformation solutions and leverage technology as a competitive differentiator for their businesses. Driven by in-depth domain knowledge and technology expertise, Kellton adds value to client relationships as a Trusted Partner. A rapidly growing company, Kellton has been placed four times on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India list. Forbes Asia has recognized it as one of the Top 200 companies in 'Best under a Billion' 2017 List. With operations across the US, Europe, India, and the Asia-Pacific, we are consistently looking for the next competitive advantage.
Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Note: Except for the historical information and discussion contained herein, statements included in this release may constitute forward looking statements. These statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that be projected by these forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to such factors as competition, growth, pricing environment, recruitment and retention, technology, wage inflation, law and regulatory policies etc. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Annual Report of the company which is available on the website www.kellton.com.Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.