“The new promotions recognize the contributions of these…
Hyderabad, India – 11th July, 2020 : Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE: KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation serving startups to Fortune 500 companies announced today its financial results for Fourth Quarter & Year Ended 31st March, 2020.
Review of financial performance for FY20 ended 31st March, 2020
- Total Revenue was Rs 7,746 million for FY20 under review
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 1,163 million for FY20
- The EBITDA margin for FY20 stood at 15.00%
- Net profit stood at Rs 705 million for FY20
- Diluted EPS stood at Rs 7.7 for FY20
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 31th March, 2020
- Total revenue was Rs 2,080 million during the quarter under review as compared to Rs 1,919 million during the corresponding period of previous year reflecting an increase of 8.4% on Q- o-Q basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 259 million for the quarter under review
- The EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 12.50%.
- Net profit stood at Rs 146 million for Q4 FY20
- EPS stood at Rs 1.84 for Q4 FY20
*Note: The Consolidated Financials of the full year ended 31 March, 2020 are not comparable with FY19 Financials, as the Company has sold one of its step-down US Subsidiary
Operational Highlights of FY20
- Kellton has won a Rs 39 crore order from Food Corporation of India (FCI). The order is for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a Human Resource Management System
- Kellton selected to Join Software AG’s ‘The Changemaker Network’ as a Select Innovation Partner
- Kellton earns a place in Software AG‘s“Partner in Excellence” Program as a Premier Innovation Partner
- Kellton wins ‘Integration Partner of the Year’ Award at Software AG’s London Innovation Tour
- Kellton Partners with Dell Boomi to Strengthen iPaaS Integration Innovation
- Kellton Partners with Jitterbit to Fast-Track iPaaS and API Enterprise Integration
New Client Wins during Q4 FY20
Acquired 12 new clients during the quarter, some big wins are:
- Kellton was selected by a leading media and entertainment company as their digital partner to create a robust digital platform that performs analytics on real-time data and builds visibility into performance metrics, thereby enabling informed decision-making and value-driven outcomes.
- Kellton collaborated with a leading logistics company to build a mobile app for preemptive operations management that helps them act on risks and opportunities proactively.
- Kellton, has been selected as a strategic partner in a multi-year deal with a US-based manufacturing firm, transforming manual operations through process automation and optimized existing workloads while enhancing client experience.
- Kellton was selected by a leading consumer services in the US to develop and deploy an intranet tool that simplifies information sharing and collaboration between employees across cross-functional teams in the organization.
- Kellton has partnered with an e-commerce company to create an online payment gateway system that provides for seamless and secure transactions in an omnichannel ecosystem and drives evolutionary customer experiences.
- Kellton is selected as a strategic partner for a leading online freelance platform enabling a new IT landscape by migrating core modules to the latest technologies. The new, redefined architecture will help the client boost scalability and meet future needs competitively.
- Kellton is helping one of the leading US-based companies migrate from a traditional EDI solution to a fully integrated, scalable SAP S/4HANA ERP and bridge silos for greater trust and value.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Niranjan Chintam, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Kellton , said: “The year 2019 was a lesson in resilience. Despite several challenges, we were able to respond to every crisis through a strategic eye for detail, redefined processes, and a team of solution-finders. As a result, we had experienced a robust quarter with strong deal closures and significant client wins in pharma, logistics, and BFSI sectors.
The world is facing a huge disruption in the global economy. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced enterprises to adapt to the need of the hour and transform to digital. I’m immensely proud of how our thought leadership and employees are rallying together to help our clients realize their digital transformation—all while focusing on the general well-being and safety of each other. With their unwavering passion, drive, and spirit, we have been able to make progress on our growth strategy, land more opportunities, and consolidate our position as the industry partner of choice.
As we move ahead, we are committed to empowering our clients with solutions and services that help them navigate these certain times and create lasting value. We are focused on making investments to build a resilient workforce and unlock growth opportunities for them.”
About Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Kellton is a ‘Born Digital’ technology consulting and services company founded on the belief of ‘Infinite Possibilities with Technology.’ The Company has helped startups to Fortune 500 clients build disruptive Digital Transformation solutions and leverage technology as a competitive differentiator for their businesses. Driven by deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, Kellton adds value to the relationship by acting as a Trusted Partner to its clients. A rapidly growing company, Kellton , has made it to the Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast50’ India list four times, Forbes Asia’s ‘Best Under a Billion’ list, and has been recognized amongst the best tech companies to work for. With operations across the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific, the team of 1500 dedicated Kellton’ites is consistently on the lookout for the next gripping challenge, please visit our website www.kellton.com
Media Contact & Investor Relations
Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd
Note Except for the historical information and discussion contained herein, statements included in this release may constitute forward looking statements. These statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that be projected by these forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to such factors as competition, growth, pricing environment, recruitment and retention, technology, wage inflation, law and regulatory policies etc. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Annual Report of the company which is available on the website www.kellton.com.Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.