Faster performance and better experience every time.
Today’s relevance around Progressive Web Application Development is largely fueled by the limitations that developers face while designing applications for mobile. Mobile websites are fast and intuitive but are usually flaky and prone to breaking down when it comes to delivering enhanced user experience. Native apps, on the other hand, provide the most dynamic user experience, but lack compatibility with multiple devices. Pulling the plug on these shortcomings is the latest mobile solution, Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). PWAs blend the best of the mobile and native app world to deliver extremely fast, reliable, and engaging applications.
PWAs, in essence, are websites built using today’s advanced browser technologies and act and feel like mobile apps. They don’t require a download and work as to how a quintessential website works—providing full-scale, truly immersive experience right in the web browser. PWAs also provide rich offline experiences. As these apps use service workers, they load instantly even in the areas of low connectivity. The pre-caching feature keeps these apps updated at all times. As a result of this unrivaled level of quality, Progressive Web Apps usually earn a place on the home screen of your user’s mobile phone.
Why PWAs are the Future of Web Apps?
The on-going popularity of Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) among major global giants has raised the argument of PWAs being the future of web apps. Here are some success stories of Progressive Web Apps provided by PWA Stats, a community-driven list of news and stats compiled by Cloud Four.
- The Starbucks PWA has helped them increase their daily active users by 2x. The orders on the desktop are almost the same as mobile.
- Uber’s PWA takes less than 3 seconds to load on a 2G network. The core app is extremely lightweight, only 50k gzipped.
- The Best Western River North Hotel saw a 300% increase in revenue with a new PWA.
- Smooth navigation even on low bandwidth; animations load seamlessly.
- Trustworthy, load fast, and can also work offline.
- Capability to launch push notifications from the home screen.
- Highly secure and improve user experience.
How we can help?
Kellton is a reputed progressive web application development company, delivering fast, reliable, and lightweight PWAs that adapt to multiple devices and screen sizes. Not only are they light and quick to load, but they also work without internet connections. What’s more, we can ensure better performance, increased conversion, and improved customer journeys and experiences.
Our highly committed team of experts is at the forefront of developing mobile-first solutions that deliver the finest user experience. Over the years, we have built powerful intellectual property using a repository of cutting-edge tools. We can help you unlock the power of PWAs and reap maximum advantage in terms of engagement, conversions, and ROI.
We use flexible engagement and pricing models to deliver superior quality apps. Additionally, we provide technical support at every stage of your app development lifecycle and accelerate time to market.
As one of the leading progressive web app development companies, we help clients in the following ways:
- Our experienced PWA specialists have the technology and industry skills to deliver apps that engage better and retain users.
- We have a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) to nurture innovation and provide new benchmarks of success and competence for the industry to follow.
- Our end-to-end progressive web application development services cover every stage of the development cycle and ensure the quality and speed of execution.
- We use proven methodologies to build PWAs with unprecedented performance levels.
If you’re willing to step on the PWA wave and elevate your business to the pinnacle of success, talk to us now.