Do you know over 80 percent of enterprises will increase Hyper Intelligent Automation Adoption by 2025? The global pandemic has turned the world upside down, and created a sense of urgency for enterprise automation plans.
According to research conducted by Forrester, organization-wide digital transformation and enhanced customer experiences are two major focus areas of enterprises when it comes to business process improvement. In recent years, there has been a rapid shift in mindset and companies are investing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology to uplift key automation capabilities with greater efficiency, speed, and consistency of operations.
RPA plays a vital role in replicating manual actions within existing business processes, all while reducing human intervention and regulatory violations. It ensures the highest levels of accuracy and consistency by mitigating human errors through existing user interfaces and mimicking human actions.
RPA penetrates deeper into the existing infrastructure and leads to seamless productivity 24/7, 365 days a year, providing enhanced workforce satisfaction by eliminating mundane repetitive tasks, and improving.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- What is RPA and why enterprises rely upon RPA to overcome digital transformation barriers.
- Role of RPA makes business processes more accurate, consistent, and efficient.
- A pragmatic approach to overcome RPA implementation challenges.
- Exploration of common application areas where RPA solutions are in action.
- The most damaging mistakes companies make in scaling-up Robotic Process
- Automation while embarking on an intelligent automation journey.