Behind every successful software product is an efficient, well-structured team. Unfortunately, many companies fall at the first hurdle when choosing a structural model for their software development teams.
Do you know over 80 percent of enterprises will increase Hyper Intelligent Automation Adoption by 2025? The global pandemic has turned the world upside down, and created a sense of urgency for enterprise automation plans. As a result, there is a surge in Intelligent Automation (IA) investments to deal with new industry pressures and disruptions in digital transformation efforts stemming from the pandemic situation.
IA (Robotic Process Automation + Artificial Intelligence) is hot today. Every business leader and decision-maker see it as a game-changer to accelerate digital transformation. In their business automation toolbox, it comes at the top to scale automation, mitigate risks, predict uncertainties, and build a resilient business that can weather storms and stand strong. Intelligent Process Automation is dramatically moving toward the mainstream and helping enterprises across all industries to improve decision-making capabilities, mitigate business continuity risks, enhance the operations, and elevate efficiency.
Read this whitepaper to discover
- The Shift in Process Automation
- Why it is time to move beyond traditional RPA and embrace Intelligent Process Automation?
- What is Hyper Intelligent Automation & why Intelligent Automation is the New Normal for Agile Enterprise?
- Common application areas where IA Solutions are in action and creating greater impact
- Best practices for Intelligent Enterprise Automation Implementation in Crisis: Accelerate the growth drumbeat.
- Intelligent Automation Development Lifecycle: The Roadmap to Improved Operational Efficiencies
- Seize the future growth opportunities with Kellton