“The new promotions recognize the contributions of these…
Hyderabad, India – 14th November 2018: Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE: KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation services, today announced their financial results for Second Quarter & Half Year FY19 ended on 30th September 2018.
Review of financial performance for H1 FY19 ended 30th September 2018
- Total Revenue was Rs 4,203.2 million during the six month period under review as compared to Rs 3,605.4 million during the corresponding period in the previous year, reflecting a growth of 16.6% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 635.2 million in H1 FY19 as compared to an EBITDA of Rs 530.2 million during the corresponding period in the previous year, reflecting a growth of 19.8% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- The EBITDA margin for H1 FY19 stood at 15.1% as compared to 14.7% in H1 FY18.
- Net profit stood at Rs 395.6 million for H1FY19 as compared to Rs 295.8 million in the corresponding period of the previous year, reflecting a growth of 33.8% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- EPS stood at Rs 4.1 for H1 FY19 as compared to Rs 3.1 in the corresponding period of the previous year, up by 31.3 % on a Y-o-Y basis.
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 30th September 2018
On a year-on-year basis:
- Total revenue was Rs 2,106.4 million during the quarter under review as compared to Rs 1,848.4 million during the corresponding period of the previous year, reflecting a growth of 14.0% on Y-o-Y basis.
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 305.4 million for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 276.0 million during the corresponding period of the previous year, registering an increase of 10.7% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- The EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 14.5 % as compared to 14.9% in Q2 FY18.
- Net profit stood at Rs 198.5 million for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 149.6 million in the corresponding period of the previous year, up by 32.6% on a Y-o-Y basis.
- EPS stood at Rs 2.1 for the quarter under review as compared to Rs 1.6 in the corresponding period of the previous year, up by 29.6% on a Y-o-Y basis.
Business Highlights of Q2 FY19
- Kellton for the fourth time made it to Deloitte Technology Fast50 India.
- We were the Mobile App Partner for NASSCOM Annual Technology Conference (NATC) 2018.
- As a Software AG partner, we were the proud sponsor of the Software AG North America User Group 2018 events—New York and Chicago—held in Sep 2018.
New Client Wins during Q2 FY19
Acquired 16 new clients during the quarter, some big wins are:
- Revamping and architecting a robust and responsive platform for a commercial real-estate lending company
- A cloud-first IoT-led SaaS platform that will connect a million devices with pre-packaged solution accelerators for a global security group based in Switzerland
- Redefining and recreating the digital buying experience for the partner with a focus on user experience and e-commerce best practices
- Creating a product marketing and showcase platform rich with new-age user experience targeted at young generation and new parents
- Designing a reporting interface to mine relevant insights from the created database that will empower the enterprise to run informed and optimized operations
- Building new digital platforms for increasing customer engagement, new sales, and self-servicing for a leading payment and liquidity management company
- Building a new front-end system to enhance the customer journey of local county councils for a leading software company
Commenting on the results, Mr. Niranjan Chintam, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Kellton, said, “We continue to maintain steady momentum with a strong pipeline and multi-year wins. Our deep domain knowledge and innovative approach has helped us to drive more wins and proud recognitions in the industry; thus giving us a huge leg-up over our peers. We continue to focus on organic over inorganic growth this year. Our strategic investments in new-age technologies and people have started bearing fruit.”
About Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Kellton Tech Solutions Limited is a publicly listed (BSE& NSE: KELLTONTEC), CMMI Level 5, and ISO 9001:2015 certified global IT services organization. It is headquartered in Hyderabad, India and has development centers in the United States, Europe, and India. For two innovative decades, Kellton has put into practice the vision upon which it was founded "to offer infinite possibilities with technology." The Company is committed to providing end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting, and offshore product development services. Kellton serves the full gamut of clients including start-ups, SMBs, enterprises, and Fortune 500 businesses. The organization has serviced clients representing a wide range of verticals including retail, travel, e-commerce, education, hospitality, advertising, market research, manufacturing, consumer goods, logistics, SCM, and non-profits. Kellton is also a global leader in providing Enterprise Mobility Solutions, Mobile Application Development, and the Internet of Things. For more information, past results, and conference call transcripts, please click here.
Media Contact Investor/Analyst Contact
Anupam Kumari Anuj Sonpal
Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd Valorem Advisors
Note: Except for the historical information and discussion contained herein, statements included in this release may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that be projected by these forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to such factors as competition, growth, pricing environment, recruitment and retention, technology, wage inflation, law, and regulatory policies etc. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Annual Report of the company which is available here. Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.
Telangana Today | Business Standard | Money Control