Incompetent website lacking in
modern features; no omnichannel presence;
obsolete and cumbersome CMS;
inconsistent brand positioning
Built a robust website; delivered a
responsive mobile-site for engaging
customers on-the-go; deployed a
world-class CMS for effective content
management; synchronized the look and feel
of all the channels for brand consistency
Boosted traveler experience;
enabled mobile sales; created a powerful
- Air travelers expect seamless journeys tailored to their behaviors and preferences. In addition, airlines strive to deliver high quality, speedy services at a low cost to meet customer expectations. Our client, however, was facing challenges in delivering optimal customer experience. They lacked a fully-featured website and mobile site, which inhibited their ability to meet the ever-changing customer demands and threatened long-term business profitability.
- Their existing Content Management System (CMS) was a key problem area. Its non-friendly user interface made navigation difficult resulting in numerous usability errors, frustrated customers, and a sharp drop in customer engagement.
- Our client’s destination websites ran on different design themes, giving them an inconsistent look and feel. This eroded brand identity in the market and negatively impacted the reputation of the business as a whole.
Our client is a leading French passenger airline, operating long-haul flights to the US, Japan, New Zealand, and France. Founded in 1996, the airline is a trendsetter in the hospitality industry and has an expanded footprint that includes 39 top destinations, including Sydney, Beijing, and New York.
Kellton was roped in as a digital transformation expert based on our extensive and diverse industry and technical experience. We began by reviewing their existing systems to identify gaps in performance and developed a strategic plan to solve them. As a part of our strategy, we created a dynamic website that featured a whole new design, including improved navigation controls, advanced functionalities, and rich content, consisting of editorials, photos, and videos of the airline and its destinations. Not only did the new platform support existing in-flight entertainment (IFE) services, but it also provided a strong technological foundation to introduce new services, including special airfare management, excess baggage support, flight schedule management, voucher management, and a miles calculator among others. In addition, we created a responsive mobile site to help the company expand its market reach and capture new value. The enablement of the website as well as the mobile site helped our client deliver a superior traveler experience and greatly improved customer retention.
Our team developed a centralized CMS to manage in-flight information and allow rapid data access at scale. This was effective in enabling visibility into critical insights, improving decision-making, and creating tailored services that best met customers’ changing needs. Further, the new CMS featured high-quality, standardized frontend design templates, which reinforced brand identity and gave our client a consistent voice across every channel.
- Improved traveler experience
- Increased sales and ROI
- Optimized brand identity and boosted trust
- Slashed costs