The global market size of managed services is expected to reach over $557 billion by 2028 (a CAGR of 12.6%), according to a recent report by Fortune Business Insights.
SAP application management services (AMS) are no exception. AMS is a comprehensive portfolio of extended support for SAP ERP systems that enable organizations to unlock more benefits from their SAP investments. From optimization and pain point analysis to implementation and managed services, organizations leverage SAP AMS support to get the most out of their technology investments – quickly, affordably, and with reduced risk.
The SAP AMS support lifecycle plays a critical role in improving SAP system agility by eliminating the stress of managing SAP application-related complexities. Enterprises are able to simplify their core SAP processes wherever needed with self-service capabilities for managing your SAP environments and complex applications.
Benefits of SAP application management services
SAP application management services help organizations take full advantage of their SAP investments and technologies by improving business processes, optimizing application performance, and driving innovation across the enterprise. Rather than just focusing on point-in-time metrics, support, and Service Level Agreements (SLA), AMS creates a competitive advantage for the SAP solution-based application landscapes by:
- Improving business processes: By leveraging the latest SAP technologies and best practices, SAP application management services can help organizations to streamline business processes and improve efficiencies.
- Optimizing performance: SAP application management services can help organizations to identify and resolve performance issues quickly and prevent them from occurring in the future.
- Driving innovation: SAP application management services can help organizations to keep their SAP systems up-to-date with new features, enabling them to drive operational excellence and enterprise visibility.
How does Kellton help enterprise transformation with SAP AMS?
Streamline your SAP-critical operations by leveraging Kellton’s end-to-end SAP Application Management Services and keep your SAP landscape at the cutting edge of intelligent business transformation. As your strategic SAP AMS support partner, we help organizations get the most out of SAP investments by simplifying the SAP ERP administration journey with the following:
- Managing SAP landscapes
- Monitoring backlogs and workload spikes
- Improving application performance with core bug fixing and risk mitigation
- Accelerating innovation faster via regular SAP application upgrades
- Standardize and prepare for a seamless transition to S/4HANA
Our certified SAP team drives continuous improvements across your SAP systems, and helps you achieve greater efficiency, optimized performance, and improved user satisfaction – all while reducing risk and lowering costs so that you can focus on core business objectives. Partnering with Kellton for SAP AMS support unlocks many enterprise transformation benefits, such as:
- Improved business performance: Our team of expert SAP consultants optimizes your SAP operations, identifies areas of improvement, and implements enhanced solutions that drive better business performance.
- Lower total cost of ownership: We help you streamline processes, reduce IT costs, and improve operational efficiencies – all of which lead to a lower total cost of ownership for your SAP system.
- Increased agility: Whether you need to respond to changing market conditions or want to seize new opportunities faster, our SAP AMS support model helps you increase the agility of your SAP system so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Improved user experience: Our focus on quality and customer satisfaction means that we can help you improve the user experience for your SAP users – leading to higher levels of adoption and greater ROI.