Other Recent News
November 9th, 2020 Hyderabad, India – 9th November, 2020 : Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. (BSE & NSE: KELLTONTEC), a global leader in digital transformation serving startups to Fortune 500 companies announced today its financial results for Second Quarter & Half Year FY21 ended on 30th September 2020.
Review of financial performance for H1 FY21
- Total revenue was Rs 3,737 million during the six month period under review
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 512 million for the six month period under review
- The EBITDA margin for the six month period under review was 13.7%
- Net profit stood at Rs 304 million for the six month period under review
- The PAT Margin for the six months period under review was 8.1%
- EPS stood at Rs 3.09 for the six month period under review
Review of financial performance for the quarter ended 30th September, 2020
- Total revenue was Rs 1,918 million during the quarter under review; up 5.4% QoQ
- The Company reported an EBITDA of Rs 260 million for the quarter under review; up 2.8% QoQ
- The EBITDA margin for the quarter under review was 13.6%.
- Net profit stood at Rs 159 million for Q2 FY21; up 9.8% QoQ
- The PAT Margin for the quarter under review was 8.3%
- EPS stood at Rs 1.59 for Q2 FY21
New Client Wins during Q2 FY21
Acquired 9 new clients during the quarter, some big wins are:
- Kellton was awarded a contract to develop a full-scale enterprise mobility solution for an F&B company in the Middle East that will simplify buying journeys for customers and replatform the existing experience as agile, interactive, and on-demand.
- Kellton was selected as a digital partner by a reputed NBFC to implement a digitized infrastructure that will transform the lending experience and ensure ease in collaborating with stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Kellton has been selected by a Management Consulting Firm to create an online platform that brings experienced professionals in direct contact with start-ups, allowing a deeper collaboration to facilitate the formalization of ideas,and jumpstart small businesses’ growth.
- Kellton was selected as a digital partner by a startup to disrupt the security industry through AI innovation. Kellton is developing a cognitive engine for automated intruder detection, which is also powered by video analytics by AWS.
- Kellton has been chosen as a digital transformation partner by a rapidly growing FINTECH organization to build a high-performance Loyalty Platform and Digital Wallet.
- Kellton has been selected as a digital transformation partner by a startup to deploy an advanced backend system that supports an AI-based hiring platform and synchronizes data with real-time opportunities.
Operational Highlights of Q2 FY21
- Momentive Quartz Technologies (MQT) Selects Kellton to Implement SAP S/4HANA.
- Kellton Selected by Riyada Digital to Drive Transformation in Digital E-Commerce Payments.
- Kellton Expands Its Partnership with Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform, to transform digital user experiences faster and more seamlessly.
- Kellton Announces Partnership with Workato to Accelerate Enterprise iPaaS Integration and Automation.
- Kellton Partners with Automation Anywhere to Create End-to-End Transformative Experiences for Customers.
About Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Kellton is a ‘Born Digital’ technology consulting and services company founded on the belief of ‘Infinite Possibilities with Technology.’ The Company has helped startups to Fortune 500 clients build disruptive Digital Transformation solutions and leverage technology as a competitive differentiator for their businesses. Driven by deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, Kellton adds value to the relationship by acting as a Trusted Partner to its clients. A rapidly growing company, Kellton has made it to the Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast50’ India list four times, Forbes Asia’s ‘Best Under a Billion’ list, and has been recognized amongst the best tech companies to work for. With operations across the US, Europe, India, and Asia Pacific, the team of 1500 dedicated Kellton’ites is consistently on the lookout for the next gripping challenge, please visit our web site www.kellton.com
Media Contact & Investor Relations
Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd
Note: Except for the historical information and discussion contained herein, statements included in this release may constitute forward looking statements. These statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that be projected by these forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to such factors as competition, growth, pricing environment, recruitment and retention, technology, wage inflation, law and regulatory policies etc. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Annual Report of the company which is available on the website www.kelltontech.com.Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.