A new management team takes over Kellton
Kellton acquires Tekriti Software, a leading web development company based out of India that focuses on web 2.0, social software, and e-commerce solutions.
Kellton; acquires MCS Global, a leading American IT solutions company headquartered in New Jersey, USA.
Kellton continues its acquisition drive by acquiring Dbydx Software, a significant presence in outsourced software development.
1. Nielsen chooses Kellton; as their technology partner for SAP ECC 6.0 roll-outs and upgrades in 25 MENAP and Sub-Saharan countries of Africa.
2. Kellton acquires SupremeSoft Global Inc., a US-based IT consulting company. This acquisition will help the company expand into the IT service industry.
1. Kellton is recognized as a proud Drupal Technology Support Partner.
2. Kellton acquires eVantage Technologies, Inc., a leading IT solutions company headquartered in New Jersey, USA.
3. Kellton is named one of the 20 Most Promising Travel and Hospitality Solution Providers for 2014 by CIO Review.
4. Kellton; acquires US-based VIVOS Professional Services, LLC., which was founded in 1999 and grew into a multifaceted organization.
5. Kellton is ranked 21st in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2014 due to its substantial revenue growth of 242% in the previous three years.
Kellton; acquires US-based Prosoft Group, leading enterprise solutions and business integration provider, thus enhancing their WSMAC IoT capabilities.
1. Kellton acquires US-based Bokanyi Consulting, a leading organization serving in the enterprise, cloud, and analytics space.
2. Kellton wins National Awards in IT Excellence for Emerging IT Company of the Year and Best e-governance Implementation.
3. Kellton; announces its listing on the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE).
4. Kellton; wins in the ‘Digital Innovations in Service Provider Industry’ category at The Digitizing India Awards, a Cisco initiative in collaboration with CNBC-TV18.
5. Clutch recognizes Kellton; as one of India's leading IT services firms based on proven experience, client satisfaction, and market presence.
6. Kellton is ranked 19th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2016 award due to its substantial revenue growth.
7. Kellton; is ranked 193rd at Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC 2016 based on the average revenue growth this year.
1. Kellton; acquires Lenmar Group, thus strengthening its position in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI).
2. The CEO Magazine names Kellton as one of the best digital transformation service companies to work for in its May 2017 Special Edition.
3. Forbes Asia names Kellton; as one of its ‘Best Under a Billion’ of the top 200 publicly-traded companies.
4. Kellton gains CMMi Level 5 Certification.
5. Kellton is ranked 23rd Fastest Growing Technology Company on the Deloitte Technology Fast50 India 2017 list.
6. Kellton; acquires US-headquartered PlanetPro, which provides Salesforce.com, analytics, and custom program services to leading enterprise clients.
Under a new initiative called OneKellton, Kellton; integrates its global operations and enables clients to access an expanded suite of digital transformation solutions under one umbrella.