June 17 , 2021
12:00 - 1:00pm IST
- Time: 12.00 P.M. EST
Hear our webinar session focused on helping enterprises learn the best practices, principles, and methodologies for an efficient, risk-proof SAP S/4HANA upgrade. Our experts have discussed how organizations can upgrade SAP S/4HANA from its current release to a higher SAP S/4HANA release meticulously - while keeping the best approaches, accelerators, and triggers in mind and controlling the cost.
SAP launches a new, improved SAP S/4HANA version each year. Organizations strive to adapt quickly; however, they often fail to tick off the critical requirements necessary for that level of upgrade.
Our webinar attempts to arm enterprises with the relevant information that helps them carve out a seamless, secure upgrade path and adopt new SAP S/4HANA innovations for lasting value.
Whether you are executing an upgrade as a part of a larger SAP S/4HANA implementation, thinking of an upgrade after you have been live for some time, or simply driving small, routine improvements across your SAP S/4HANA administration, our experts will keep you thoroughly covered and answer your pressing questions with a focus on keeping your digital business core disruption ready.
- The significance and business benefits of upgrading SAP S/4HANA.
- Key considerations for choosing the right, 100% working upgrade path.
- Leading practices, guiding principles, and proven methodologies for a swift, smart, smooth, and cost-friendly SAP S/4HANA upgrade.
- Rules for effective risk management – before and after.
- Key to optimizing and supporting the SAP S/4HANA upgrade over time.
- Ramesh Srinivasan, Enterprise Architect – SAP, Kellton
Ramesh brings to Kellton over 33 years of experience in progressive IT consulting, with 22+ years of expertise in SAP technology. As a seasoned domain expert, he has a demonstrated history of SAP S/4HANA CoE, solution design and architect, delivery and QA testing, SAP cloud migrations, and mission-critical enterprise solutions to complex problems.
- Dr. Srinivas Bandi, Vice President – Kellton
Dr. Bandi has deep expertise in SAP Roadmap Consulting, SAP Best Practices, and SAP Standard Processes. A Doctorate in Business Studies, Dr. Bandi has vast experience demonstrating SAP S/4HANA capabilities and addressing unique business requirements via delivering prototypes and helping clients draw maximum business value from their SAP investments in a relatively shorter time.