June 16 , 2022
10:30 - 11:30am IST
- Ankit Gupta: National Partner Lead—Migrations at AWS
- Vijay Prakash: Head—IT, Infra & Cloud. Kellton
Tune in to our webinar and discover the best practices, guides, and patterns on how your business can migrate to the AWS cloud and maximize its full potential for modernizing your organizational core. The one-hour-long session will see domain experts from AWS and Kellton talk about the right avenues for AWS adoption and modernization, levers to pull for improved operational efficiency, and scalability strategies to drive the future while leaving risks behind.
Getting your business in the cloud is only the first part of the transformation journey. The real crux lies in continually modernizing your infrastructure to leverage the full value of this cloud environment and optimizing not only your costs but your business agility and flexibility.
AWS has been in the spotlight for how it provides an ideal environment for migrating mission critical, business, legacy and mainframe workloads to the cloud. However, the modernization approaches come in a wide variety, providing CTOs with a hard time determining the right fit.
In this joint webinar by AWS and Kellton , we aim to uncover information and insights to guide enterprises in every step of their cloud migration and modernization journey and achieve meaningful returns.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding migration and modernization approaches and selecting the right fit.
- Planning for AWS-led cloud transformation to meet business-level objectives
- Choosing the suitable architectural patterns to reap maximum benefits.
- Mapping future needs and building strategies to scale with AWS continually.
- How Kellton , as an AWS partner, can help advance and accelerate your business modernization with AWS for greater resilience and performance.
Ankit Gupta: National Partner Lead—Migrations at AWS
Ankit brings 14+ years of experience in the ICT suite of offerings and has worked with global customers to help them seek and seize growth opportunities. He has strong problem-solving and analytical skills that lead him to conceptualize and deliver effective cloud adoption and migration plans. Ankit is adept at working in heterogeneous team environments and designing optimum solutions based on deployed technologies and customized products.
Vijay Prakash: Head—IT, Infra & Cloud
Vijay has 15+ years of experience in information technology and has worked across different domains, including cloud implementation, migration, automation, DevOps, managed services, and more. He has the vision to change people's experience with IT and IT services and actively participates in visualizing clients' needs for smoother implementation.