December 07 , 2021
12:00 - 1:00am IST
Join us for an online fireside chat where a panel of experts from Kellton and SoftwareAG will discuss the breakthrough potential of Integration of IoT devices and how to generate insightful data for augmenting business performance and scalability. Our panelists will talk at length about how the technologies of Cloud and IoT are symbiotic in nature and can drive data-based business intelligence to the next level, creating an ‘always aware’ enterprise.
IoT devices generate a exponential amounts of data, which when scaled up at enterprises level, can weigh heavily upon the legacy infrastructure. This is where Cloud Computing steps in. When the entire IoT ecosystem is integrated in cloud, not only does it enhance user access to computer resources whenever required, but also keeps your data in easy-to-consume models for efficient processing.
Furthermore, the integration of the cloud and IoT greatly simplifies storing and processing of the collected device data and enables the use of this data in multiple services and applications. Additionally, the integration enables systems to work in a more automated manner, cost-effectively.
MarketsAndMarkets predicted that the IoT Cloud platform market would grow at a CAGR of 30.6% to become worth $7.15 billion by 2021. Many enterprises have already migrated to an IoT Cloud platform to align both technologies and leverage business value by creating additional capabilities through real-time monitoring, process control, and data analysis capabilities.
In our upcoming online fireside chat, our panel of experts will discuss:
- The relationship between Integration of IoT and Cloud and their role in enabling efficient DataOps for your org
- The role of the integration as a formative force in the growth of more scalable, secure IoT implementations.
- How to avoid pitfalls to provide a safe-haven for your data.
- The ‘Edge to Cloud’ continuum: How to run the right workloads at the right part of the stack.
Participate and converse as we learn how the Integration of IoT Devices, the Cloud, Data, and Applications can:
- Accelerate the ability to gather analytics for real-time decision-making.
- Spur innovation and improve CX.
- Boost competitiveness and business performance.
- Produce higher production rates and improve profits.
- Improve security, safety, and compliance.
- Enable higher productivity of staff and reduce costs of business operations.
- RAM KANUMURI - Vice President and Emerging Technologies Leader - Kellton
Ram is an enterprise technology evangelist and advisor based out of Dallas, Texas. He got his start in digital integration more than a decade ago, creating enterprise-level integration solutions and platforms for retailers, distributors, oil and gas, energy, utility, insurance, and financial institutions while using commercial technology from vendors like Software AG, IBM, and MuleSoft. He is well known for his techno-functional expertise and the value he brings to our customers when developing solutions to complex business and industry problems.
- SUBHASH RAMACHANDARAN - Sr. Vice President of Product Mgmt. - Software AG
Subhash is the senior leader for the webMethods products and webMethods.io Cloud offerings. He owns product strategy, direction and go-to-market execution of Software AG’s middleware portfolio which includes the Integration, API Management, B2B and Microservices capabilities. A longtime Software AG leader, Mr. Ramachandran has been with Software AG for more than 21 years and has worked with countless numbers of customers around the globe providing architectural guidance and technology thought-leadership to aid in their Digital Transformation.
- RICKY SINGH - America’s IoT Business Leader - Software AG
Ricky leads Software AG’s IoT business for the Americas Region. Bringing together deep industry knowledge and business acumen, Ricky is focused on developing and executing a winning strategy that aligns customer needs and market trends with the best-in-class Cumulocity IoT platform. He leverages his skills in corporate strategy, business development, IoT platforms and business models to deliver meaningful outcomes across industries. Prior to joining Software AG, Ricky served as Head of Innovation and Emerging Products at T-Mobile.
Looking for cloud management solutions, chat with us to get details.